The Friends With Benefits program is brought to you by the gay camping industry itself, and is a collaboration of participating gay campgrounds in the United States and Canada. The purpose of the program is to extend a special discount for those campers who have a valid and current membership in one of the participating campgrounds. Simply present your membership card (or proof of purchase) when checking into to a participating campground and receive 50% off your membership fees! There's just a couple of terms you need to know:
1. To receive a Friends With Benefits discount, each camper must hold a valid and current membership (or proof of purchase of a membership) from a participating park. If presenting proof of purchase, membership must have been purchased during a previous stay at a participating campground during the current year. Pre-paid memberships for future bookings are not applicable in order to receive the discount.
2. The FWB Program is a discount program and not a membership or club program. Membership in a participating park is not guaranteed. As each Campground is a private property, they reserve the right to issue and manage memberships based on their own respective membership terms, criteria and guidelines. Each campground reserves the right to refuse memberships or service to anybody.
The gay camping culture is very diverse, and each gay campground is unique onto itself. Participation on behalf of each campground in the FWB Program does not constitute an endorsement or referral to another participating campground. Part of the fun of gay camping is checking out different campgrounds and finding the ones that suit your tastes best!
|Annual Membership||$ 10.00|
|Day Pass||$ 10.00 (note 1)|
|30 Amp RV Site||$ 35.00 (note 2)|
|50 Amp RV Site||$ 40.00 (note 2)|
|Primitive Tent Site (no power or water)||$15.00 per person|
|Tent Site w/ power & water||$20.00 per person|
|Yearly Day Pass (membership included)||$299.00|
|Monthly Rate||$CALL for rates, varies by season|
|Semi-Perm. Resident Site||$2700.00 annual Plus Power|
|Rental Accommodations, LINENS NOT PROVIDED REMEMBER YOUR SHEETS AND TOWELS (Note 2 & 3)|
|Polly Holiday:||34 foot travel trailer, with shower, bath, kitchen, sleeps TWO.
Weeknight (Monday-Thursday) $70.00,
Weekend & Holiday(Friday-Saturday) $95.00
|Tranquility:||26 foot travel trailer with shower, bath, kitchenette, sleeps TWO
Weeknight (Monday-Thursday) $70.00,
Weekend & Holiday (Friday-Saturday) $95.00
|Manhattan:||30 foot Travel Trailer Sleeps up to four, shower, bath, kitchenette
Nightly (Monday - Thursday) $70.00/night
Weekend/Holiday (Friday - Sunday) $95.00/night
|Cabin with Bath:||Minifridge and Microwave, full bath, AC, ceiling fan, sleeps two
Weeknight(Monday - Thursday) $60.00/night
Weekend &/Holiday (Friday - Sunday) $85.00/night
|Basic Sleeper / Bunk House (Note 2 & 3)||$45.00/night|
|Memberships are good for the Calendar year in which they are issued.|
|*Book two consecutive weekends for an RV site, and enjoy a ZERO storage fee.*|
|Note:||1. Day passers must check out by 8:00pm, otherwise the night rate applies.
2. Based on two person occupancy. Each additional guest is $15 per person.
3. A Pet fee of $15 is required for rental properties.
4. NO SMOKING IN ANY RENTAL UNIT, INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE OR IN THE LOADINGDOCK, A $200 CLEANING FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO ACCOUNT FOR SMOKING IN ANY OF OUR RENTAL UNITS.
|1.||Maximum Speed is 10 MPH, Adults, Pets, and the occasional deer are at play here!|
|2.||Please help us preserve the natural beauty of the wooded areas. Do not cut standing or live trees, if there is a tree, plant, or branch that is interfering with your campsite's functionality, or safety, or is in poor health...PLEASE inform us right away and we will take care of it ASAP!|
|3.||DO NOT leave campfires unattended.|
|4.||Please dispose of all trash in the proper containers. Please clean up your site before leaving.|
|5.||Please dispose of cigarettes in the proper containers. (The only butts we want to see are human)|
|6.||ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED.|
|7.||NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.|
|8.||Please don't play LOUD music....you might miss the amazing sounds of nature, you might also upset your neighbors.|
|9.||Please park in designated areas only, don't park in roadways. Day-Pass guests must park outside the gate...Only exception to this would be for those of limited mobility.|
|10.||Please shower before entering the pool...NO DIVING into pool. NO GLASS or DOGS in the Pool area. NO SEX ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC AREAS.|
|11.||Day-pass guests must check out before 8:00 P.M., otherwise the night-pass rate will apply.|
|12.||NO SMOKING IN ANY RENTAL UNIT, INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE OR IN THE LOADINGDOCK|
|13.||GUEST DOGS/PETS without a history of aggressive behavior are welcome. All pets must be leashed at all times. DOGS/PETS are NOT allowed in the pool/clubhouse area at any time. Please pickup after your pet and dispose of in trash containers located throughout the campground. No one enjoys having poo-shoes..|